Friday, November 5, 2010

response to billy

  I chose to respond to Billy's post. Another on Justin Beiber. 
What break? Justin Bieber will never give you a break, he will never stop signing his amazing songs with his amazing voice. You said that Sam and I...

 will both be very lonely if we keep trying to singing Justin Bieber's songs, because if you do then (one) you will be devastated and live a pessimistic life when he dies and (two) you'll probably want to sing his songs for a living or something, but you would barely get any money and end up as a hobo on the street.
     First, Justin Bieber is only like 2 years older than us, so by the time he is dead we are probably gonna have 2 more years to live. Anyways, by that time I would be over him and probably be obsessed with another teenage prodigy. If he dies I will be sad, but I will continue to sing his wonderful songs with joy. Second, I only sing his songs because I like them. I never said I wanted to be like him. If I did wanted to try to be like him and go on American Idol or something, I bet you I would already have a job. So I don't know what you are talking about some hobo on the streets, because that ain't gonna be me.
 In His response, Jesse said that Sam and you will be very lonely if you keep singing Justin BEiber songs. He took it a little to far with the hobo but i agree with this. Justin Beiber: http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/category/compete/#
Justin beiber sings songs abut "true" love. I dont see the reason why boys are obsessed with him. Also girls. His voice is higher than most of the population and he doesn't even sing well. His voice is just pitch corrected. When Justin Beiber's voice changes, his career will  change it. Also, you say you would have a job if you were trying to be like him. i Don't get this. Also, don't forget to click on the link of Justin Beiber. Please comment with your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment