Friday, October 1, 2010

Favorite shows: response to Elton

I chose to respond to elton because i thought it was interesting what he said about how you get hooked to a show even if it isnt interesting. This is true for me too. I watch shows sometimes just to watch them. They may not be entertaining or funny but sometimes i just watch them. Also, I think it is interesting that me and elton like almost  completely different shows. He likes Anime and I  like Comedy. A few of my favorite shows are South Park and  Family guy. I do have more but i explain those two more in depth down below.
I have many favorite shows that I like to watch i my spare time.
The first one is South Park. It is a raunchy show about 4 4th grade boys, Stan Marsh, Kyle broflowskki, Kenny Mckormick, and Eric Cartman. who do  stuff together. They cuss and make jokes but  everyone needs a little laugh once in a while. This show references things that happen in the  real world and pokes fun at  them. Because of its humor, it has encountered some contreversy. 
The second one is family guy. This show is like south park, but is not as contreversial. It follows a family in Quahog, RI. Peter Griffin, the father, is the stupid one. No one likes Meg, the daughter, and Stewie, the baby, is an evil genius. Chris is the other son and he is no to smart. 
My other favorite shows are the office, 24, glee, and Big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment