Friday, October 1, 2010

Response (10/1)

I chose to respond to sam's response post to Billy's post.
I chose to respond to Sam's response to Billy's post because i disagree with it.


I believe there is a reason why many child stars are disliked.  It is because everyone is jealous of their fame, their money, their social life, and how easy it is for them to get girls, or boys.  Get the message guys! Many girls like Justin Bieber, maybe if you started at least pretending you like him girls might just respect you a little more.  I also don't understand why people think he can't sing very well.  Is it just because he has a high voice, I bet if a girl the exact same age as him with the exact same voice would be loved for their talent.  I also think guys have a hard time liking him because they think its cool to hate.  Well I can tell you its not.
First, Justin Beiber is barely a child, so i don't know how he can be classified as a "child star." When is the last time you heard someone call Justin Bieber a child? 
Also, you say many child stars are disliked. Last time i checked, not many people hated Micheal Jackson as a child. I dont remember people saying they hate the Olsen twins on the show "Full House". Micheal Jackson was a child star,, not justin bieber. Also, the  songs Justin Beiber sings do not appeal to most guys or at least aren't supposed to. He sings about "true love" at age 16 or 17. One of the main points you make is that "all" boys hate him.   I think boys dont hate him just dont appreciate hhim. Some might, and that is perfectly ok. At the end of Billy's post, he says if he hasn't influenced the bieber haters, than think of how many more girls he could get than you. I don't think this is a valid argument to persuade anyone to like him even more. Sam also mentions that it is not cool to hate. Who decides what is "cool" or not? Please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment