Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Just Kidding", and Ganging Up

In previous years, I have had experience being in an alliance and being ganged up on. When you are made fun of, you feel terrible. You feel like no one is on your side. For some people, bullying makes them feel powerful, and i believe this is why they do it, but for me it drags me down further by getting me in trouble and making me feel bad. When you are being mean to other people, it only makes people like you for a little while. One time, i made the mistake of being mean to someone. I was not the leader but i still participated. I did not have many options because of peer pressure and this kid hit me with a basketball. I know this is not a good reason to be mean, however, i was mad. I could have, and probably should have avoided the situation. Also, i have been made fun of before and this feels terrible.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I responded to your post. Go here ----->http://vxblogspot.blogspot.com/2010/09/response-alliances.html

    ReplyDelete